<< 风骚律师 第4季 第07集>>
-
1. There is no negotiation here, Kim.
这事没得商量了 金。
-
2. And honestly, I don't understand why you want
而且说实话 我不明白。
-
3. anything to do with this.
你为什么要掺和这件事。
-
4. On one side,I've got a decorated police officer doing his job.
一边是,一位荣誉警官在执行公务。
-
5. On the other, you have a professional thief
另一边是一个把他打翻在地的。
-
6. who threw him to the ground.
职业扒手。
-
7. And their only witness is a scumbag, disbarred lawyer
而唯一的目击证人 是一个被吊销执照。
-
8. who peddles drop phones to criminals.
向不法之徒兜售一次性手机的人渣律师。
-
9. You don't know the whole story.
你根本不明原委。
-
10. I'd rather talk to you in person.
我想跟你面谈。