返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 风骚律师 第5季 第01集>>

  • 1. At trial, the D.A. Will throw everything at us.
    在庭上 地检会不择手段。
  • 2. - You'd just be rolling the dice. - Yeah. Roll the dice. Yeah.
    -到时候你只能孤注一掷 -那就孤注一掷。
  • 3. I-I mean, I don't mean to tell you your business, Miss Wexler,but you put me up there,I give the people the big eyes,they see Lois here and the kid,- y'know, they gonna believe me. - I'd believe you.
    我不是想插手你的工作 韦克斯勒女士,但你让我出庭,我会做出真诚的眼神,他们再看到露易丝和娃娃,-他们就会相信我的 -我就会相信你。
  • 4. Bobby, there are a million reasons not to go to trial.
    波比 我有无数理由劝你不要上庭。
  • 5. But it's up to me, right?
    但决定权在我 是吗。
  • 6. Yes, it is, ‭but I'm advising you not to.
    是这样没错 但我建议你不要这么做。
  • 7. Odds are you would end up going away for more time,not less.
    到头来你很有可能会在牢里待更长时间,不会更少。
  • 8. And I am talking about years of your life.
    这可会荒废你好几年的大好人生。
  • 9. But I might not, right?
    但也可能不会 对吧。
  • 10. You don't want to take that risk.
    这个风险你承担不起。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 73 Previous Next