<< 风骚律师 第5季 第10集>>
-
1. Thank you for that.
我很感激。
-
2. But from here on out,I gotta be kept in the loop, man.
但从现在开始,你得把实情告诉我。
-
3. It's not my fault that I got ambushed.
我被埋伏了又不是我的错。
-
4. Why did I have to lie to Salamanca about that?
为什么我不能跟塞拉曼加实话实说。
-
5. Who was I lying for?
我是为了谁撒谎。
-
6. Now, you gotta tell me what is happening now!
你现在就得给我把话说清楚。
-
7. - That's not your concern. - Oh, come on!
-这不关你的事 -得了吧。
-
8. Listen to me -- you are not blowing me off
听我说 你休想用什么。
-
9. with any "that's not the end of the story" crap!
"这事还没完"这种废话来搪塞我。
-
10. Now, just specifics!
把事情说清楚。