<< 风骚律师 第6季 第02集>>
-
1. I've got a brother-in-law,and he's got a pretty nasty coke habit,very similar energy.
我有个妹夫,他有非常重的可卡因毒瘾,他俩精神状态非常类似。
-
2. Just put me off.
我就犹豫了。
-
3. Anyway, I need a lawyer, blah, blah, blah.
总之呢 我需要个律师 等等等等。
-
4. Okay, but you got a bad feeling from just one meeting?
一次会面就让你感觉不好了吗。
-
5. Yeah, well, the brother-in-law with the coke.
有毒瘾的妹夫啊。
-
6. Yeah, but you were only in the room with him once.
可你就跟他见过一次。
-
7. Okay. So it's got to be someone with a history with Howard.
好吧 必须是和霍华德有故交的人。
-
8. - Yeah. - But Cliff has to want to take the meeting,- but not the case. - Right.
-没错 -但是克利福德必须想要见面会谈,-而并非想要接案子 -对。
-
9. It's gotta be good, but not too good.
案子必须还可以 但不能太好。
-
10. Exactly. There's a sweet spot.
没错 要有吸引力。