<< 风骚律师 第6季 第04集>>
-
1. Bad day, huh?
今天过得不顺吧。
-
2. No. It was a great day.
没有啊 可顺利了。
-
3. With actual paying clients.
来的都是真正会付钱的委托人。
-
4. The word is out!
我出名了。
-
5. People are throwing cash retainers at me --
他们争先恐后给我现金预付费。
-
6. just to say Saul Goodman is their lawyer.
就为了请索尔·古德曼当律师。
-
7. Because of who you represented.
因为你代理了他。
-
8. Well, I mean, that's part of it.
算是一部分原因吧。
-
9. But, um, the bottom line is I need a new place to do business -- pronto.
但重要的是我得立刻找个新地方办公。
-
10. Now, this place is a shithole,but the price is right
这个地方烂极了,但价钱还不错。