<< 风骚律师 第6季 第08集>>
-
1. Good chance somebody noticed it.
很可能有人看到了。
-
2. That means you are the last people to see him alive.
这意味着你们是他生前见过的最后两个人。
-
3. Cops are gonna wanna hear from you.
警察会想跟你们聊聊。
-
4. You tell the cops you saw him.
你们就告诉警察你们见过他。
-
5. He came here.
他来过这。
-
6. Seemed like maybe he was chemically altered.
看起来好像服用了什么药物。
-
7. Didn't make a lick of sense.
神志不清。
-
8. Then he left. That's all you know.
然后他就走了 你们只知道这些。
-
9. You keep telling the lie that you've been telling.
把你们一直以来的谎言贯彻到底。
-
10. Now, Ms. Wexler tells me she has court at 10:00.
韦克斯勒小姐告诉我她十点钟要出庭。