返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 风骚律师 第6季 第09集>>

  • 1. And, I mean, we're talking the full deal.
    一身好行头。
  • 2. You know, Stetson and ostrich skin boots,the belt buckle the size of Utah.
    斯泰森牛仔帽 鸵鸟皮靴,犹他州那么大的皮带扣。
  • 3. On his arm, there's a -- a young woman
    一位年轻女士挽着他的手臂。
  • 4. who somehow poured herself into the tightest dress
    她把自己挤进一条。
  • 5. that I have ever seen...
    我见过的最紧的裙子。
  • 6. Anyway, he clearly wants to impress his date,so he orders this.
    总之 他显然想要在约会对象面前表现一下,他点了这瓶酒。
  • 7. He takes one sip,and sends it back.
    抿了一小口,然后退了。
  • 8. For a rum and Coke.
    换成了朗姆酒加可乐。
  • 9. DietCoke. What can I say?
    无糖可乐 我能说什么呢。
  • 10. But his loss
    但他无福消受的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 49 Previous Next