<< 风骚律师 第6季 第11集>>
-
1. He's in treatment, more tests to come,but it doesn't look good.
正接受治疗 还要做很多化验,但情况不太理想。
-
2. Now, listen, even if this guy was gonna live,I wouldn't go near him.
听着 就算他能活下去,我也不会接近他。
-
3. He's a complete amateur.
他完全就是个外行。
-
4. Well... You see an amateur.
你看到的是生手外行。
-
5. I see 170 pounds of clay ready to be molded.
我看到的是未经打磨的原石。
-
6. Well, if the cancer doesn't get him,it'll be the cops or a bullet to the head.
就算癌症打不垮他,也会有警察或者致命的子弹在等着。
-
7. Is that your appraisal or is that what
这是你自己的鉴定。
-
8. "He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named" says about him?
还是那个不可说的人对他的看法。
-
9. He doesn't say anything. The guy's small potatoes.
他什么都没说 这家伙就是个无名小卒。
-
10. Yeah, okay. I hear you.
好吧 我明白了。