<< 风骚律师 第6季 第13集>>
-
1. You're gonna grab a flight to Omaha, Nebraska, ASAP.
马上赶飞机到内布拉斯加州的奥马哈。
-
2. There's nothing direct,so you're gonna have to connect through Houston.
没有直飞的航班,你得在休斯顿转机。
-
3. Wh-- Who's paying for this?
这钱谁付。
-
4. - You are. Listen. You hear that? - Hear what?
-你付 听 你听到了吗 -听到什么。
-
5. Bang, bang! That's opportunity knocking.
当 当 机会在敲门。
-
6. Get off your ass and answer the door.
赶紧起来开门。
-
7. Okay, on your way to the airport...
好了 去机场的路上。
-
8. - Wait. Wait. Hold on. - ...I need you to make some calls.
-等等 等一下 -我需要你打几个电话。
-
9. Even supposing, hypothetically,I'd be willing to take this on--
即便假设,我愿意接你的案子...。
-
10. "Willing"? Bill, this is a career-maker.
还"愿意" 比尔 这是功成名就的机会。