返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 风骚律师 第6季 第13集>>

  • 1. Uh, I fed them a load of BS
    我跟他们说了一堆。
  • 2. about her involvement in Howard Hamlin's murder.
    她卷入了霍华德·哈姆林谋杀案的胡话。
  • 3. I just-- I just wanted her to come here today.
    我这么做是想让她今天能来。
  • 4. I wanted her to hear this.
    我想让她听我说。
  • 5. So, yeah, I wasn't there when the meth was cooked.
    没错 制冰毒的时候我不在场。
  • 6. I wasn't there when it was sold.
    销售的时候我不在场。
  • 7. I didn't witness any of the murders,but I damn well knew it was happening.
    任何一起谋杀发生时我都不在场,但我很清楚地知道发生了这些事。
  • 8. I was more than a willing participant.
    我不仅仅自愿参与其中。
  • 9. I was indispensable.
    我更是不可或缺的一分子。
  • 10. I kept Walter White out of jail,I laundered his money,I lied for him, I conspired with him,and I made millions.
    我保沃尔特·怀特不进监狱,我帮他洗钱,我替他撒谎 给他出谋划策,我赚得盆满钵满。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 79 Previous Next