返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 风骚律师 第6季 第13集>>

  • 1. and drank five bottles of creme de menthe
    喝了五瓶薄荷甜酒。
  • 2. and then passed out behind the counter?
    然后昏倒在柜台后面的小子。
  • 3. They deserve a vigorous defense.
    他们理应得到有力的辩护。
  • 4. Like any other client.
    跟其他委托人一样。
  • 5. Or maybe you just wanna tell me what I'm doing wrong.
    或者你只是想告诉我我哪里做错了。
  • 6. That's not what I had in mind.
    我没有这么想。
  • 7. I'm hoping you didn't steal that from a motel ice machine.
    我希望这冰不是你从汽车旅馆的制冰机偷来的。
  • 8. You can hope.
    没准真不是呢。
  • 9. I'm gonna take a pass on the heart-to-heart, Chuck.
    促膝谈心什么的还是算了吧 查克。
  • 10. One of my "deserving" clients,he got caught waving the weenie outside a Hobby Lobby.
    我其中一个"理应得到我帮助"的委托人,被抓到在工艺品店外面挥舞他的小腊肠。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 79 Previous Next