<< ted [2025-06-15]-A Parent’s Guide to Raising Kids After Loss | Andy Laats | TED >>
1. My role on earth was to prove myself worthy for an invitation into that inner life,not the life I saw snowboarding or talking Pokemon,and know that kid well enough to say the right enough thing.
我在这个世界上的角色是证明自己值得进入那个内心生活的邀请。,而不是我看到的滑雪或谈论宝可梦的生活。,并且要足够了解那个孩子,好能说出足够正确的话。。
2. You know, I wonder if I didn't do pickups all those times.
你知道吗,我想知道我如果没有在那些时候接孩子。。
3. If he wasn't convinced that I would be there, if I knew him and his needs,would he have asked me that?
如果他没有相信我会在那里,如果我了解他和他的需求。,他会问我那个问题吗?。
4. Who would have he asked?
他会问谁呢?。
5. All these times my kids were in this space, like nervous system to nervous system,it was beyond language.
所有这些时间我的孩子们在这个空间里,就像神经系统对接神经系统一样,,这超越了语言。。
6. We laughed or we cried or we stared at each other in silence,not needing words, to be together.
我们大笑,或者我们哭泣,又或者我们静静地凝视着彼此,,不需要语言,就能在一起。。
7. It was like fused in a neurological sense, experiencing, thinking, feeling.
这就好像在神经层面上融合,体验、思考、感受。。
8. One thing is two people.
两个人合而为一。。
9. Now, maybe some of you have experienced this.
现在,也许你们中的一些人有这样的经历。。
10. I hadn't, and I was trying.
我没有,但我一直在尝试。。