返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << ted [2025-06-19]-Can AI Help Us Speak with Wolves? | Jeffrey T. Reed | TED>>

  • 1. So good morning everybody. My name is but I'm about to play you a real wolf's howl.
    大家早上好。我的名字是,但我马上要给你们听一个真正的狼嚎。。
  • 2. Not just any old wolf, this wolf was called 907. The typical wolf in
    不仅仅是任何一只狼,这只狼被称为907号。典型的狼在。
  • 3. Yellowstone National Park only lives three and a half years. 907 was 11 and
    黄石国家公园的狼寿命只有三年半,然而907号狼活了11年。。
  • 4. had one eye when she howled like this for over 30 minutes to her pack mates
    她只有一只眼睛时,曾这样对她的同伴们嚎叫了30多分钟。。
  • 5. five miles away. Close your eyes and just listen.
    五英里以外。闭上眼睛,静静地听。。
  • 6. Okay, you can open your eyes. Here's what you
    好了,你可以睁开眼睛。看看你面前是什么。。
  • 7. said. With the help of AI and images like this, we're trying to decode the
    讲到。借助人工智能和类似这样的图像,我们正在尝试解码。。
  • 8. wolf howl and rethink how to protect and promote the world's last wild places.
    狼嚎,重新思考如何保护和推广世界上最后的野生之地。。
  • 9. This was 907. She was the matriarch of the Junction Butte pack but I like to
    这是907号。她是交汇小径狼群的女族长,但我喜欢。
  • 10. call her the one-eyed wonder. And this was me 50 years ago with my family in
    叫她独眼奇迹。这是五十年前我和家人在一起的样子。。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 14 Previous Next