返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << ted [2025-06-19]-Can AI Help Us Speak with Wolves? | Jeffrey T. Reed | TED>>

  • 1. because it matches the pitch of a wolf pup.
    因为它的音调与狼崽的哀号声相匹配。。
  • 2. Now look, I don't know if AI will ultimately decode animal communication.
    现在听着,我不知道人工智能最终是否会解码动物交流。。
  • 3. Wolfish is not the same thing as English, but I do know this.
    狼语和英语不是一回事,但我确实知道这一点。。
  • 4. There has to be animals to decode.
    必须有动物来解码。。
  • 5. If your body represented the total weight of all the world's land mammals today,your right forearm would be what's left of the wild ones.
    如果你的身体代表了今天全世界陆地哺乳动物的总重量,,你的右前臂将是野生狼留下的。。
  • 6. The rest of your body is us, our livestock, and our pets.
    你身体的其他部分是我们、我们的牲畜和宠物。。
  • 7. As for carnivores, things like that, we're not going to be able to do that.
    至于肉食动物之类的事情,我们做不到。。
  • 8. Things like lions, tigers, and wolves, it's less than my pinky.
    像狮子、老虎和狼这样的东西,甚至不如我的小指头。。
  • 9. The challenge we collectively face as real humans, not artificial ones,goes far beyond individual opinions on wild wolves.
    我们作为真正的人类而非人工智能所面临的挑战是,远远超出了个人对野生狼的看法。。
  • 10. It's about the future of wildness itself for hunter like me and non-hunter alike.
    这关系到我这样的猎人和非猎人对野生环境本身的未来。。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 14 Previous Next