<< 电影 (楚门的世界)The.Truman.Show>>
-
1. You know, I'm thinking about getting out, marlon.
马龙 我想离开。
-
2. Yeah? Out of what?
离开 离开什么?。
-
3. Out of my job, out of seahaven.
离开我的工作 离开桃源岛。
-
4. Off this island. Out. Out of your job? What the hell's wrong with your job?
你想辞工 为什么?。
-
5. You have a great job, Truman. You have a desk job.
你的工作舒舒服服 只处理文件。
-
6. I'd kill for a desk job.
我很羡慕。
-
7. Here you go.
到你。
-
8. You should try stocking vending machines for a living.
想改行做杂货?。
-
9. - No, thanks. - Now, there's excitement.
-不想 -杂货够刺激。
-
10. Don't you ever get antsy? Itchy feet?
你从没兴趣到外面走走?。