<< 电影 (死亡诗社)Dead.Poets.Society>>
-
1. cutting through the forest with a golden track!
在森林划下一道金色的沟壑。
-
2. Then I saw the Congo creeping through the black
然后我看见刚果河从黑土地蜿蜒流过。
-
3. cutting through the forest with a golden track!
在森林划下一道金色的沟壑。
-
4. Then I saw the Congo creeping through the black,cutting through the forest with a golden track!
然后我看见刚果河从黑土地蜿蜒流过,在森林划下一道金色的沟壑。
-
5. Cutting through the forest with a golden track!
在森林划下一道金色的沟壑。
-
6. Then I saw the Congo creeping through the black...
然后我看见刚果河从黑土地蜿蜒流过。
-
7. A man is not "very tired. " He is "exhausted. "
不说一个人"很累" 而说他很"疲惫"。
-
8. And don't use "very sad." Use...
不用"不开心" 而用...。
-
9. Come on, Mr Overstreet, you twerp.
来吧 奥弗斯特里特 你的高见。
-
10. -"Morose"? -Exactly! Morose!
-阴郁 -对极了 阴郁。