返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 电影 (死亡诗社)Dead.Poets.Society>>

  • 1. -I don't want to go here. -Honey, I love you.
    -我不想来这儿 -亲爱的 我爱你。
  • 2. -I'll walk you over. -You be a good boy. Do your lessons.
    -我送你过去 -好了 好了 好好学习。
  • 3. Hey! I hear we're gonna be roommates.
    嘿 听说我们同宿舍。
  • 4. -I'm Neil Perry. -I'm Todd Anderson.
    -我叫尼尔·佩里 -我叫托德·安德森。
  • 5. Why'd you leave Balincrest?
    干嘛换到这儿上学。
  • 6. My brother went here.
    我哥就来的这儿。
  • 7. Oh, so you're that Anderson.
    就是那个安德森。
  • 8. -This is for his sinuses. -Yes. I see.
    -这是治他鼻窦炎的 -是的 我知道。
  • 9. Oh, and if he can't swallow, you give him one of these.
    如果他咽不下去就给他吃点这个。
  • 10. And if he has trouble breathing, you can give him some of those.
    如果他呼吸困难 可以给他吃点这个。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 1079 Previous Next