返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 电影 (死亡诗社)Dead.Poets.Society>>

  • 1. as someone who writes something very interesting.
    当做一个写了些有意思的东西的人来谈。
  • 2. Now, many of you have seen Shakespeare done very much like this:
    你们很多人都看过莎士比亚这样的东西。
  • 3. "O, Titus, bring your friend hither."
    "哦 泰特斯 把你的朋友带上来"。
  • 4. But if any of you have seen Mr Marlon Brando,you know that Shakespeare can be different.
    但如果你们有人看过马龙·白兰度,"莎士比亚可以有不同的演法"。
  • 5. "Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears."
    "朋友们 公民们 同胞们 请听我说"。
  • 6. You can also imagine maybe John Wayne as Macbeth going...
    你们也可以想象约翰·韦恩扮演麦克帕斯。
  • 7. "Well, is this a dagger I see before me?"
    "我面前的是一把剑吗"。
  • 8. "Dogs, sir? Oh, not just now.
    要狗吗 先生 哦 现在不要。
  • 9. "I do enjoy a good dog once in a while, sir.
    我有时候的确喜欢来只狗。
  • 10. "You can have yourself a three-course meal from one dog.
    一只狗可以做成三道好菜。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 1079 Previous Next