<< 电影 (疯狂动物城)Zootopia>>
-
1. - I'm fine. - You are not fine, your ears are droopy.
-我很好 -一点都不好 你耷拉着耳朵呢。
-
2. Why did I think I could make a difference?
我怎么会妄想自己能改变世界。
-
3. Because you're a trier, that's why.
因为你敢于尝试。
-
4. You've always been a trier.
你从小就爱打破陈规。
-
5. Oh, I tried.
我的确尝试过了。
-
6. And it made life so much worse for so many innocent predators.
结果让很多无辜的食肉动物生活更糟糕。
-
7. not all of them, though. Speak of the devil. Right on time.
也不是全部 说曹操曹操就到 正是时候。
-
8. Is that Gideon Grey?
那是吉迪恩·格雷吗。
-
9. Yeah, it sure is. We work with him now.
没错 就是他 我们一起做生意。
-
10. He's our partner. And we never would have considered it,- had you not opened our minds. - That's right.
他是合作伙伴 要不是你让我们放下成见,-我们也不会和他合作 -说的对。