<< 电影 (疯狂动物城)Zootopia>>
-
1. Fine. Then we'll have to do this the hard way.
好吧 看来你是敬酒不吃吃罚酒。
-
2. Did you just boot my stroller?
你把我的婴儿车锁住了吗。
-
3. Nicholas Wilde, you are under arrest.
尼古拉斯·王尔德 你被捕了。
-
4. For what? Hurting your feelings?
理由呢 伤害你的感情吗。
-
5. Felony tax evasion.
偷税漏税。
-
6. Yeah.. 200 dollars a day, 365 days a year,since you were 12...
从你12岁开始 每年365天,每天200块。
-
7. that's two decades, so times twenty,which is 1,460,000, I think.
一共是20年 所以乘以20,也就是146万 应该没错吧。
-
8. I mean, I am just a dumb bunny,but we are good at multiplying.
虽然我只是只蠢兔子,不过我们很会算数[繁殖]。
-
9. Anyway, according to your tax forms,you reported, let me see here, zero!
总而言之 在你的税务报表上,你申报了 让我看看 零元的税。
-
10. Unfortunately,lying on a federal form is a punishable offense.
倒霉的是,税收表格上作假是重罪。