返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 电影 (绿皮书)Green.Book>>

  • 1. innate ability to handle trouble.
    你具有解决麻烦的天赋。
  • 2. And that is why I called and inquired about your availability.
    所以我才打电话问你能否来任职。
  • 3. OK, here is the deal. I got no problem being on a road with you.
    这样行不 跟你一起出行没问题。
  • 4. But I ain't no butler.
    但我可不是什么管家。
  • 5. I ain't ironing no shirts, and I'm not polishing nobody's shoes.
    我不会给人干熨衣服 擦鞋的事。
  • 6. You need someone to get you from point A to point B?
    如果你需要一个载你穿梭于城市之间的人。
  • 7. You need someone to make sure there's no problems along the way...
    需要一个确保途中不会出现问题的人...。
  • 8. And believe me you in the deep South
    相信我 你到南方腹地。
  • 9. there's gonna be problems.
    肯定会有不少问题。
  • 10. So if you want me, it's a buck and a quarter a week.
    所以如果你想雇我 一周付我125美元。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 451 Previous Next