返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 电影 (肖生克的救赎)The Shawshank Redemption>>

  • 1. So this big-shot lawyer calls me long-distance from Texas.
    德州一个律师打电话来。
  • 2. I say, "Yeah?"
    我问什么事。
  • 3. He says, "Sorry to inform you, but your brother just died."
    他说"抱歉 令兄过世"。
  • 4. -I'm sorry to hear that. -I'm not. He was an asshole.
    -糟糕 我很遗憾 -我才不为那烂人遗憾。
  • 5. Ran off years ago. Figured him for dead.
    他离家多年 生死不明。
  • 6. So this lawyer fellow says to me:
    这大律师说。
  • 7. "He died a rich man." Oil wells and shit. Close to a million bucks.
    "令兄是位富翁" 挖油井赚了一百万。
  • 8. A million bucks?
    一百万。
  • 9. -Incredible how lucky some assholes get. -You going to see any of that?
    -对 算他走狗运 -有你一份吗。
  • 10. Thirty-five thousand. That's what he left me.
    他留给我三万五。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 172 Previous Next