<< 电影 (边缘日记)the.basketball.diaries>>
-
1. at about 80 miles per hour.
相向行驶。
-
2. First driver to swerve out of the way is, of course, chicken.
先闪开的司机 就是胆小鬼。
-
3. In Brooklyn,they make you press a lit cigarette into your arm
在布鲁克林,他们让你把点燃的烟戳胳膊上。
-
4. and have it burn all the way down to the filter
一直到它烧到过滤嘴那里。
-
5. without the slightest flinch.
不能有一点畏缩。
-
6. Us, Manhattan boys,we jump off cliffs into the Harlem River,which is literally shitty,because half a million toilets
我们曼哈顿的男孩,我们从悬崖上跳进哈林河,其实有点恶心,因为每天都有半吨的下水道垃圾。
-
7. flush into it every day.
都会排到这里。
-
8. Hey, y'all, I carried the clothes up,but I ain't carrying them down.
我把衣服都拿上来了,我可不想再拿下去了。
-
9. Peepee, this is you...
佩佩 这是你。
-
10. all 33 pounds of you, gone with the wind.
三十三磅 随风消逝。