<< 豪斯医生 第1季 第01集>>
-
1. It was a nice thing to do.
因为你在做好事。
-
2. I'm not sure
我自己都不确定。
-
3. About the German-English translation of nice.
在德语中"好事"到底是指什么。
-
4. You mean the stealing was nice or...
你说偷车是好事 还是。
-
5. Ruining Freedom Master's life?
还是毁了自由战士的一生是好事呢。
-
6. What you did was misguided
你所做的并非本意。
-
7. And irresponsible,But it was also nice.
而且不负责任,但还是好的。
-
8. You gave him a moment of pure happiness.
你给了他享受到真正的幸福。
-
9. You asked me why I come here so often to visit Annie.
你问我为什么经常来看安妮。
-
10. She was my best friend.
她曾是我最好的朋友。