返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第1季 第02集>>

  • 1. If the lab says that this is retriever too,Please let me know right away.
    如果测试结果仍是寻猎犬的话,尽快通知我。
  • 2. It'd explain my overwhelming desire to wipe my butt on your carpet.
    这能解释我为何总想用你家地毯蹭屁屁。
  • 3. Thank you for dragging me into this.
    谢谢你把我拽进这趟混水。
  • 4. Stop the chemo. He's got fabry's disease.
    停下化疗 他得的是法布雷病。
  • 5. He was in the tub for an hour.
    他在冷水槽里呆了一小时。
  • 6. His fingers should have pruned, but they didn't.
    他的手指应该被冻僵 但是没有。
  • 7. Already stopped chemo and confirmed fabry's.
    已经停止化疗 证实是法布雷病。
  • 8. I'm glad you both agree,But could somebody loop me in here?
    很高心你们俩意见一致了,但是能否给我解释一下。
  • 9. We assumed the deposits in your kidneys were proteins,But they were fats.
    我们原以为你肾脏的沉积物是蛋白质,但实际上时脂肪。
  • 10. Fabry's makes them build up in your organs, choke your nerves,Keep your fingers from pruning in water.
    法布雷病会造成脂肪沉积在器官内部 扰乱神经,防止你的手指在冰水中冻僵。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 80 Previous Next