<< 豪斯医生 第1季 第03集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. Is that hard for you to understand?
      
       
    
    
      很难理解吗。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. Only in the sense that it has a rubber tip on the end
      
       
    
    
      它有橡胶在底部。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. And not a tap shoe.
      
       
    
    
      不是踢踏舞鞋。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. Now you're getting cute with me.
      
       
    
    
      你还敢跟我耍嘴皮子。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Okay, we started badly.
      
       
    
    
      好吧  不打不相识。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. I apologize for the noise,And we will try to figure out a way to be quieter--
      
       
    
    
      我为拐杖的噪音道歉,我们会想办法减少噪音。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. And a thousand other things I don't give a crap about.
      
       
    
    
      我不管你怎样做。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Now you keep it down,Or we're gonna have trouble.
      
       
    
    
      你最好有所收敛,不然我会找你麻烦。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. You paged me?
      
       
    
    
      你找我吗。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. This is Ama.
      
       
    
    
      这是阿玛。