返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第1季 第05集>>

  • 1. When he turns 70, he'll believe us.
    等他到七老八十 就会相信我们了。
  • 2. There are other things we can check.
    还有别的没查。
  • 3. Skeleton of great-grandfather's in decent shape.
    曾祖父的骨架保存完好。
  • 4. Subsurface genetic material from grandpa's fine,Leaving one bowl of purified dad.
    祖父的遗传物质也还在,老爸就彻底的灰飞烟灭了。
  • 5. You do the dad.
    老爸归你。
  • 6. I take it he had a sealed casket.
    我打赌他的棺材密封很好。
  • 7. The watch story was crap, right?
    手表的事是你瞎掰的吧。
  • 8. I forgot it.
    我忘了。
  • 9. It's no big deal.
    没什么大不了。
  • 10. You were avoiding the ICU where Dibala died.
    你想躲开 迪巴拉去世的那间重症监护室。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 71 Previous Next