返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第1季 第08集>>

  • 1. I know you're trying to be nice,But I also know you're doing it
    我知道你试着变友善,但我也清楚你这么做。
  • 2. Because you have an agenda.
    是因为你有个计划。
  • 3. Wow. Sexy and smart. Lucas is a lucky guy.
    性感又聪明 卢卡斯真是个幸运的家伙。
  • 4. The question is, is this a bad agenda or a good one?
    问题是 这是个坏计划 还是个好计划。
  • 5. Either you're trying to screw with me,Or you're trying to show me that you've really changed.
    要么你想蒙我,要么你就在试着向我证明你真的变了。
  • 6. So which is it? I'm dying to know.
    那应该是哪个呢 我太想知道了。
  • 7. What are you doing for Thanksgiving dinner?
    你感恩节的晚上要做什么。
  • 8. Peace in our time.
    和平时刻到了。
  • 9. It cost me 45 minutes of clinic duty.
    为了它花去我45分钟去诊所值班。
  • 10. This is a three-hour drive.
    开车到这里要三个小时。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 86 Previous Next