返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第1季 第09集>>

  • 1. We just removed a screw from a guy's lung.
    我们刚从一个家伙的肺里取出一个螺丝钉。
  • 2. And the weird thing is he didn't get better.
    但奇怪的是他却没好起来。
  • 3. Any idea what that means?
    知道那意味着什么吗。
  • 4. It means you're not listening to me.
    意味着你没有听我说话。
  • 5. No. It means I'm ignoring you to make a point.
    错 意味着我在忽视你来表达观点。
  • 6. There is a difference.
    这两者是有区别的。
  • 7. The problem with that technique
    你说的太含蓄 太深奥了。
  • 8. Is I have no idea what point you're making.
    我不知道你想说明什么。
  • 9. That your idea is implicitly not worth responding to.
    那就是你的想法不值得我回应。
  • 10. Doubling your patient's chemo dose is stupid.
    将病人的化疗计量加倍是很愚蠢的做法。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 81 Previous Next