<< 豪斯医生 第1季 第10集>>
-
1. Gotta be his blood pressure.
必须测血压。
-
2. We need to get it down before he strokes out!
我们得在他休克前搞定。
-
3. At least we know his ears are okay.
至少我们知道他的耳朵没问题。
-
4. We put the patient on vasodilators,Got his hypertension under control.
我们给他用了血管扩张药,血压稳定下来了。
-
5. He got worse here at the hospital.
他在医院反而症状更严重了。
-
6. Means thug life probably isn't what's making him sick.
意味着不是犯罪活动让他生病的。
-
7. Which means we can stop the bloodhound gang routine
意味着我们可以不必当侦探。
-
8. And go back to being doctors.
回头好好做医生了。
-
9. But we're doctors all the time.
但我们一直是医生啊。
-
10. It's so boring.
真没劲啊。