<< 豪斯医生 第1季 第13集>>
-
1. A bet that puts one patient at minor risk is juvenile?
处于微小风险的打赌算得上无理取闹吗。
-
2. And irresponsible and dangerous.
而且是不负责任和危险的。
-
3. But going all in against atlanticnet--
回到大局 在对抗大西洋保险的战争中。
-
4. Is not a bet.
那可不是在打赌。
-
5. That is a carefully considered negotiating position.
那是一场精心策划的谈判。
-
6. I'm gonna put this in your inbox.
我把这个放进你的收信箱里了。
-
7. I just hope it doesn't get lost
希望你别弄丢了。
-
8. Underneath all the other stuff you're carefully considering.
相信经历过所有这些以后你会仔细考虑的。
-
9. Can you take a look at these per diem schedules?
能帮我看一下这些日程表吗。
-
10. Let me know if you see any conflicts.
如果有时间冲突通知我。