<< 豪斯医生 第1季 第14集>>
-
1. You go to a bar, you bring your ugly friends.
去酒吧的时候要带个丑朋友相衬。
-
2. It's not a beauty pageant.
这又不是选美比赛。
-
3. Life is a beauty pageant.
生活就是选美比赛。
-
4. Little girls who kiss frogs expect them to turn into you.
小姑娘都梦想着亲吻青蛙后变成你这样的。
-
5. Oh, come on. I'm not that good-looking.
得了 我没那么好看。
-
6. Yeah, you are.
错了 你有。
-
7. You kind of are.
你是挺好看的。
-
8. So you attribute every relationship
所以你们把我至今获得青睐的原因。
-
9. I've ever had to the height of my cheekbones?
都归结到我的颧骨高度上吗[帅气脸庞]。
-
10. Not the whole relationship.
并不是从头至尾的恋情。