返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第1季 第16集>>

  • 1. And the huntington's.
    还有亨廷顿病。
  • 2. - No tea party? - I never told him.
    -没有吗 -我没告诉他。
  • 3. He's been through enough.
    他已经经历过够多的磨难了。
  • 4. So he just visits his heterosexual, healthy daughter,And you go out to dinner and a movie
    所以他来看的是个异性恋健康的女儿,然后你们一起出去吃饭 看电影。
  • 5. - And talk about your garden? - I work late.
    -谈论你家的花园 -我很晚才下班。
  • 6. He's staying at my house.
    他住在我家里。
  • 7. It's easier if I stay elsewhere
    其实我尽量不回家。
  • 8. As much as I can.
    倒方便些。
  • 9. You can't suppress your life for his convenience.
    你不能因为他的感觉影响自己的生活。
  • 10. You don't see a little irony in that?
    你不觉得有点讽刺吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 65 Previous Next