<< 豪斯医生 第1季 第17集>>
-
1. I'm really late,so if there's any chancethat we can pretend this never happened,I'd be completely fine with that.
我真的晚了,要是可以假装什么也没发生,我完全没有意见。
-
2. An eight-year-old with bleeding ears.
8岁小孩 耳朵流血。
-
3. I'll see your bleeding ears
我马上就能看你耳朵流血。
-
4. and raise you a total muscular degeneration.
再你给个彻底的肌肉退化。
-
5. What the hell?
搞什么。
-
6. I had a dream like this once.
我曾做过这样的梦。
-
7. It didn't end well.
结果可不妙。
-
8. Huzzah, my loyal peasants!
好啊 我忠诚的农夫们。
-
9. House, what are you doing?
豪斯 你在干什么。
-
10. Filling in for Rabbi Shmuhl at the Goldstein bris.
在戈尔茨坦[诺贝尔医学奖]的割礼中代替山谬尔·拉比。