<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第02集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. celebrating your freedom, justified, of course,by some absurd theory connecting it to the case.
      
       
    
    
      想着法子出去庆祝你重获自由  当然,你总能找到和病例有着诡异联系的正当理由。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. You asked me to ask you.
      
       
    
    
      你叫我问你的。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. Was that just so you'd enjoy saying no?
      
       
    
    
      是为了享受拒绝的快感吗。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. I don't trust you, House. I can't.
      
       
    
    
      我不相信你  豪斯  我不能。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Actually you have to.
      
       
    
    
      实际上你必须相信。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. Not absolutely. Not outside the walls of this hospital.
      
       
    
    
      出了医院的门  我就完全不能相信你了。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. Fine, then give me a team I don't have
      
       
    
    
      行  那就给我一个。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. to put in quotation marks.
      
       
    
    
      实实在在的团队。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. Use the people already on the case.
      
       
    
    
      调用已经参与这件病例的人。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. Give me Chase, Taub, Thirteen.
      
       
    
    
      给我奇斯  陶博  十三。