<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第03集>>
-
1. Next time, you could probably drop the undercover act.
下次 你其实不必布衣打扮。
-
2. I walk in in a suit,and they're gonna put their best foot forward.
我要是西装革履走进去,他们会全力表现出最好的一面。
-
3. Also, I don't own a suit.
再说 我也没有西装。
-
4. You give away millions and you don't own a suit?
你捐了百万美金 自己却连西装也没有。
-
5. I gave those away too.
也都捐掉了。
-
6. One day, I was writing a check to my landscaper,and it suddenly hit me--
有一天 我给庭院设计师开支票,突然有了觉悟。
-
7. $6,000 to take out plants and put in different plants.
六千美金就为挪走花草 种批新的。
-
8. So I can look at them.
这样我就能享眼福了。
-
9. Shouldn't I use that money to do something important?
难道不该把钱花到更有意义的事上吗。
-
10. And by money,you mean all your money.
你提到钱,你指的是你所有的钱啊。