<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第06集>>
-
1. I've got an internship that starts in three weeks.
我得到个实习机会 三周后开始。
-
2. I take it it's not at a place with a big top.
我想应该不是在马戏团吧。
-
3. It's at my stepdad's law office.
是在我继父的律师事务所。
-
4. I know I'm not any good at being a clown yet,but when I do get a laugh
我知道我还不擅长扮演小丑,但当我听到他们的笑声。
-
5. and see those kids' eyes light up,that's how my Dad made me feel when I was a kid.
看到孩子们眼里闪着喜悦 我很开心,我还是孩子时 爸爸给我的就是这种感觉。
-
6. You need to hang on to that.
你得坚持这一点。
-
7. My mom says he was a loving father
我妈妈说他是个很有爱心的父亲。
-
8. but always broke and always on the road.
但一直很穷 到处进行表演。
-
9. It's just a stupid way to make a living.
这样维持生计太傻了。
-
10. You're 16. Plenty of time to make money.
你才十六岁 有大把的时间可以去赚钱。