<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第06集>>
-
1. because you left high school a semester late
因为你高中毕业晚了一个学期。
-
2. because you had five incompletes in your junior year.
因为高三时 你有五门不合格。
-
3. And you're offering one bad semester
你想以我一个学期的不佳表现。
-
4. as proof that my parents screwed me up?
来证明我父母毁了我吗。
-
5. Did OK before that. Straight As after that.
在那之前学习马马虎虎 之后一直是优。
-
6. I went through a rebellious phase.
我那时处于叛逆期。
-
7. Don't tell me.
不说我都知道。
-
8. Mom and Dad were at each other's throats
妈妈和爸爸吵得面红耳赤。
-
9. and the academic crisis was a cry for help.
你以一塌糊涂的成绩来引起关注。
-
10. Sorry to mess with your world view,but I'm not messed up.
抱歉毁了你的世界观,但我活得很好。