返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第2季 第06集>>

  • 1. We're not gonna tell him he was molested?
    难道我们不告诉他 他被侵犯了。
  • 2. To make him miserable or to forfeit your license?
    让他痛不欲生还是让你丢掉行医执照。
  • 3. To tell him the truth.
    告诉他真相。
  • 4. He's a virgin. How do we explain the STD?
    他还是处子 怎么会得性病。
  • 5. It's a medical diagnosis. Screw the parents.
    这是医学诊断 让家长见鬼去。
  • 6. The kid's our patient.
    孩子是我们的病人。
  • 7. I guess Taub's got a tough choice to make
    我猜等那孩子醒过来。
  • 8. when the kid wakes up.
    陶博要有个艰难抉择了。
  • 9. Why is it my choice?
    为什么是我的抉择。
  • 10. 'cause you're a dad.
    因为你当爸爸了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 78 Previous Next