返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第2季 第07集>>

  • 1. you intend to perform on the remains.
    对遗体做些什么。
  • 2. Have you ever heard of
    你听说过。
  • 3. the North American Man/Dead Boy Love Association?
    北美男人与死童关爱协会吗。
  • 4. I consider these grounds to be a holy place,and I would ask you to observe them with due decorum.
    这里在我眼中是个神圣的地方,我得要求你礼待逝者。
  • 5. So you're taking bribes to plunder graves,and I need to show respect.
    你拿红包放盗墓的进去,我却要尊重死者。
  • 6. I think they got the cause of death wrong.
    我认为他们错判了死因。
  • 7. And if I find a hole in the cartilage of his nose,right about here,then it means I'm right.
    如果我在他的鼻软骨上找到一个洞,就在这,就意味着我是对的。
  • 8. Please be respectful.
    请放尊重些。
  • 9. I prepared the sarcophagus for you.
    石棺已经帮你开好了。
  • 10. Thank you, Igor.
    谢谢 伊戈尔。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 69 Previous Next