<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第07集>>
-
1. Unfortunately, the Patuxent river naval air station
不幸的是 帕塔克森特河海军航空站。
-
2. was GPS testing and disrupted the signal,at the exact, same 45 minutes you weren't here.
正好在进行卫星定位测试 干扰了信号,而且就刚好是你不在的那45分钟。
-
3. Well, if I'd known I had 45 minutes of freedom,I'd have gone hang gliding.
要是我知道我有45分钟的自由活动时间,我就去玩滑翔翼了。
-
4. I admire the creativity.
这点子我喜欢。
-
5. But what happens when the stunt doesn't work?
但你有没有想过要是干扰没起作用的话怎么办。
-
6. Think you're gonna have to pay off a bet?
你以为后果就是你认赌服输。
-
7. Think I'm gonna triple your clinic hours?
我罚你三倍门诊时间了事吗。
-
8. I'm gonna call your P.O.,and you're gonna go back to jail.
我会打电话给你的假释官,把你送回牢里去。
-
9. There are Mees' lines on his fingernails,so now I'm thinking heavy metal poisoning.
他的指甲盖上有米氏线,我现在怀疑他是重金属中毒。
-
10. You're an addict.
你是个瘾君子。