返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第2季 第08集>>

  • 1. So I had to convince you that I'd given up looking.
    所以我得让你确信我放弃了。
  • 2. That's not a gun.
    那不是枪。
  • 3. Yes, it's a paperweight with a handy
    是啊 是个镇纸 凑巧还带有。
  • 4. storage compartment for .45-caliber bullets.
    能存放45口径子弹的空间。
  • 5. - And that's not a bullet. - Admit it.
    -那也不是真子弹 -承认吧。
  • 6. I'm more clever and more devious.
    承认我更聪明更狡猾吧。
  • 7. You can even have it back.
    我甚至可以把它还给你。
  • 8. It's not my problem if you go back to prison.
    如果你因此再次入狱 也不是我的问题。
  • 9. My problem is you thinking
    我是要让你承认。
  • 10. you're always one step ahead of me.
    你并不总是魔高一丈。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 80 Previous Next