返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第2季 第09集>>

  • 1. Let's see if this helps.
    这样说吧。
  • 2. If you're speaking as a team member,then I'd say you're a moron.
    如果把你当作一个队员,我会说你是个白痴。
  • 3. Because taking him off the antiemetics
    因为让他停用止吐剂。
  • 4. gave us crucial diagnostic information.
    为我们的诊断提供了重要的信息。
  • 5. If you're speaking as Dean of Medicine,then I'd say you're a moron.
    如果把你当做院长,我会说你是个白痴。
  • 6. 'cause your micromanaging kept us from doing a biopsy.
    你事无巨细式的管理 让我们做不了活检。
  • 7. If we had, the patient would have been anesthetized hours ago,thus unable to go all chris brown on her ass.
    如果我们做了 病人几小时前就会被麻醉,那就不会把她揍得鼻青脸肿的。
  • 8. Unless one of your index cards
    除非你确实。
  • 9. actually predicted the guy was gonna punch his wife,everything you're saying is post hoc rationalization.
    预见到他会揍他老婆,不然你说的全都是马后炮。
  • 10. Dr. Park,Would you please reach under that chair?
    朴克医生,你能把手伸到椅子下面吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 80 Previous Next