<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第10集>>
-
1. Tell me. Maybe I'll understand.
告诉我 说不定我能理解。
-
2. Well, I was the mom.
当娘的活儿全是我干的。
-
3. She couldn't keep a job.
她保不住工作。
-
4. She'd spend all her money on pills.
花光积蓄嗑药。
-
5. I had to get a job.
我只好去找工作。
-
6. Double shifts, just to keep the power on.
加班加点 勉强保证家里的水电煤。
-
7. Keep food in the house.
保证我们有东西吃。
-
8. I couldn't tell you how many times she nearly O.D.ed
数不清有多少次她差点吸毒过量。
-
9. and I had to clean her up and put her in bed.
我得帮她擦洗干净 服侍她上床。
-
10. So I decided, if I was gonna be the grown-up,I'd rather do it on my own terms.
最后我决定了 如果要当个大人,我宁愿为自己而活。