<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第11集>>
1. I thought so.
同感。
2. What, that's it? "I thought so"?
就这么一句"同感"吗。
3. What the hell does that mean?
你到底什么意思。
4. You brazenly defied your boss.
你肆无忌惮的公然藐视你的上司。
5. Now that happened
现在的问题是。
6. either because Dr. House has established that that's okay in his world,or his prank war distracted you,or House makes medicine a game,and you just wanted to beat him.
要么是豪斯医生自认为那没有关系,要么是他的恶作剧让你分心了,亦或是豪斯把用药当做游戏,而你只是想打败他。
7. Whatever the reason,it boils down to the fact that you may never walk again
不管怎样,你都可能再也无法行走。
8. because House created an atmosphere that promotes recklessness.
全是因为豪斯营造了让你们鲁莽行事的氛围。
9. This will be our last round of questions.
这是最后一轮讯问。
10. I've spoken with Dr. Chase.
我已经和奇斯医生谈过了。