返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第2季 第12集>>

  • 1. You think I'm hitting on a nun?
    你觉得我对修女有意思。
  • 2. Angry at god or I just need a challenge?
    对上帝不满还是我想要挑战。
  • 3. Or you're terrified of intimacy,which is why you're a serial slut.
    或者你只是害怕和别人关系密切,因此你到处留情。
  • 4. But right now you're grasping at an emotional life raft.
    不过现在你急于想抓住一只情感的救生艇。
  • 5. Ideally someone for whom intimacy's not an option.
    那些不可能产生亲密关系的人正是理想人选。
  • 6. That actually makes sense, which I can't say
    这其实挺有道理的 所以我也不能。
  • 7. about anything else you've been doing.
    对你的所做所为妄加评论。
  • 8. I'm not emotionally involved with her.
    我没和她有任何感情纠葛。
  • 9. And much as I'd love to hear you contradict me,I have a 7:30 appointment to explore my intimacy issues
    虽然我很喜欢听你反驳我,不过我七点半在史卡拉歌剧院还有个探索。
  • 10. at La Scala.
    亲密关系的约会。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next