<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第13集>>
-
1. I know, it sounds like a phone,but it's a timer to remind me to pee before our meeting.
懂了 这听上去像电话铃,其实是为开会前提醒我撒尿设的闹铃。
-
2. Hello, old chap.
你好 老伙计。
-
3. You need to save yourself.
你要自救啊。
-
4. I was up last night
我昨晚一夜未眠。
-
5. trying to find another angle, but I can't.
想找个新的托辞 可是找不到。
-
6. Tell immigration you were in love with Dominika,but your marriage fell apart,and that's why you haven't been living together.
就和移民局的人说 你和多米尼卡相爱过,但是你们的婚姻破碎了,所以才一直分居。
-
7. She'll be deported permanently.
她会被永久驱逐的。
-
8. House, I know you like Dominika,you have fun with her, but you got caught.
豪斯 我知道你喜欢多米尼卡,你和她一起很开心 但是你被人逮到了。
-
9. There's no getting out of this.
除此之外 别无他法。
-
10. The best you could hope for is that you don't go back to jail.
你不回监狱就是最好的结果了。