<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第14集>>
-
1. I also realized, intellectually,I may understand what it means to be disabled,but emotionally, I didn't have a clue.
同时 我发现 从理性角度,我能够理解残疾的痛苦,但从感性角度 我无从知晓。
-
2. Apparently, his girlfriend didn't either.
显然 他的女朋友也没体会到。
-
3. So you're back on his side?
这么说你现在站到他的立场上了。
-
4. It's not a side. It's a perspective.
不是谁的立场 而是换个角度看问题。
-
5. He just wants to be treated like an adult.
他只是希望能被当作成年人看待。
-
6. Make his own decisions.
能自主做决定。
-
7. I may not agree with all of them,but how the hell can I judge him?
我可能不完全赞同他的那些决定,但我有什么资格去评判他啊。
-
8. I'm sure that's exactly what disabled people want,to be treated like completely foreign entities,incapable of being judged and understood.
我完全赞同你的看法,残疾人就该被视为怪胎,无法理解 无从评判。
-
9. Park was right about the clot.
朴克说对了 是有血块。
-
10. Hopefully the anticoagulants keep it from killing him.
希望抗凝血剂能保住他的命。