<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第15集>>
-
1. until we can tell if the heparin's working.
我们才能知道肝素是否起作用。
-
2. Then what are you doing here?
那你来这里干什么。
-
3. You know, my father taught me that it's dishonorable
我父亲教导我。
-
4. to interrupt someone when they're reading.
不以烦扰他人阅读为荣。
-
5. Honor's not a punch line.
荣誉不是戏话。
-
6. Get out of my room.
出去。
-
7. So was it worth it?
你那样做值得吗。
-
8. Best case, you spend the rest of your life in Leavenworth.
最好的结果 你余生都将在莱文沃思的监狱里度过。
-
9. Worst case, you spend the rest of your life here.
最糟的结果 你就一直待在这里了。
-
10. Justice for 34 deaths outweighs anything the army can do to me.
为34名死者伸张正义比军队对我的处理更重要。