<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第16集>>
-
1. Chase and Park, check out the home,the locker room for booze, steroids,and Taub's objectivity.
奇斯和朴 去他家,还有更衣室看看有没有酒 激素,和陶博的客观性。
-
2. At least you're free.
至少你现在自由了。
-
3. Going to get your own place?
你会自己租房子吗。
-
4. If I can find a place I can afford,so...no.
也得我能找到我租得起的房子,所以...就不了。
-
5. If you want,you can crash at my place
如果你愿意,你可以在我那凑合一段时间。
-
6. in the spare bedroom.
我那有间卧室空着。
-
7. That might be kind of weird.
那有点怪吧。
-
8. I live in an apartment, not a dungeon.
我住公寓里 又不是地窖。
-
9. It's just two single people, opposite sex. I--
孤男寡女共处一室 我...。
-
10. Your bedroom door has a lock on the inside.
你的卧室可以从里面反锁。